Missing Road textures

Wking

P1.thumb.PNG.cddd1edf092018c3a3c55ea5f860cafd.PNGP4.PNG.65de9a1dff4f0be0b451d11d07e27670.PNGHey Guys,  after installing base, vector, European land class, i am missing Road textures. Install was complete one after the other, so im not sure at what stage the road textures disappeared. I have tried so far

1. Using the config tool in vector to turn off check boxsunder transportation, loading p3d, shutting down and re-enabling.

2. Verified my files trough all products.

3. Library v19.6.1 is installed.

Attached is copy of my scenery.cfg, and some screen shots of librarys in P3D. 

i have more on stand by if needed. 

Thank you

William

scenery.cfg

I note a break in the underlay at the top of the screen capture. This does not happen for roads. These are powerline routes rather than roads. If you look closely at the screen capture, you can see some of the stanchions.

Hello,

it will not help that your Vector entries are at the top of the library.

They should be under Africa with one just above Default scenery.

If you let FTX Central or Orbx Central put them where they should be

your problem will probably go away.

Hi Nick, 

Thank you for the reply. All my installations were installed by Orbx central. i can manually move from the P3d scenery library menu. Could you post a shot what it supposed to look like.

Thank you and Regards

William

Capture.PNG

I haven't changed anything, when i when to the bottom of the library, i could see the entries all ready there. with regard to the AEC entry, should i move it , its 9th from the top instead of being 3rd from the bottom.?

William.

I didn't change anything. . I assumed the top entries where all the install files from orbx. (apologies), but when i moved further down the list i seen the "orbx!vector" installs also. for example.

ORBX!VECTOR_APT priority 8. (top screen shot). and the second screenshot shows the same install at priority number 53

William

Hi Nick, by looks of it.  (apologies for the confusion) :-[ OK nick., just when to the bottom of the scenery library. and can see another entry for AEC second from the bottom.

Would it be OK to uninstall and reinstall, without having to uninstall other orbx scenery?

William

Archived