True Earth GB North Mesh Resolution

CmScO

Hi, True Earth GB South and Central mesh resolution is 10 metres however True Earth GB North mesh resolution is 30 metres. Can someone tell me how to submit an enhancement request or find out if Orbx is going to update the North scenery to 10 metre mesh resolution?

12 hours ago, CmScO said:

Hi, True Earth GB South and Central mesh resolution is 10 metres however True Earth GB North mesh resolution is 30 metres. Can someone tell me how to submit an enhancement request or find out if Orbx is going to update the North scenery to 10 metre mesh resolution?

I will forward this question to the Devs for an informed response as to why there is the variation in mesh resolution.

@Tony Wroblewski 

The problem is that our provider didn't cover Scotland so we had to use the next best source that was 30M (Same as FTX Scotland). For us to purchase from another provider it would have cost 6 figures sadly, something that was way out of scope and cost for such a small area.

As soon as our imagery/mesh provider has updated their data then we'll also update the product to reflect.

11 hours ago, Tony Wroblewski said:

As soon as our imagery/mesh provider has updated their data then we'll also update the product to reflect.

Are notifications of updates pushed to FTX or do we have to check the Orbx website for news?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived