YPMQ road traffic

capt sl

Hi

Somehow my road traffic around the YPMQ scenery has become misaligned. The same had happened for my YWOL scenery, but after searching around here, was able to find a thread for someone with a similar issue. The resolution was a couple of files in the orbx FTXAU05_roads folder was out-dated and the updated files provided in that thread fixed the issue. Just wondering if maybe the same issue has happened in YPMQ for me, and what files would control the roads in that area and what date they should be.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, Ken said:

I am now wondering why there is NO response! None at all! Please can someone address this problem.

Don't know what's going to happen with the road traffic, it's a huge job I would say.  Here in Canberra the traffic runs across paddocks where a new dual carriageway was put in.  The scenery uses publicly available geodata as far as I know, which would have been updated with the AUV2 update, but of course the old scenery packs such as YPMQ and YSCB etc will suffer from old traffic alignments.

Maybe the devs will find away to redo the road traffic?  Who knows.  An alternative is to turn the traffic to zero and do without the wrong traffic which is probably less annoying than seeing cars driving across open paddocks etc.

Archived