Duplicate Orbx scenery entries and more

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:   Windows 10

Simulator:  P3D with latest hotfix

Screenshot:  

Issue:  Using the latest Orbx Central version 4.0.10, and even before, I am seeing duplicate scenery entries with the Lorby Si addon organizer.  Using the delete duplicate entry option of the organizer and it says there are none.  If I try to just out right delete them, it doesn't do anything.  I have tried using the sync simulator option in Central to see if that helps but that doesn't fix it either.

Also, when the new version of Orbx Central came out, I migrated all my sceneries.  Now I'm reading that we should not do that particularly with Global Base back because of a bug that will cause the textures to not display properly in the sim.  From what I gather, the Global Base should still be installed in the P3D folder.  However, there is no uninstall option for Global Base in the new version of Central so is there a way I can uninstall it so that I can reinstall it inside the P3D folder?

Thanks,

Dan 

orbx.png

central.log

Archived