Black squares on my terrain

Toto-Free

Hello. Just installed FSX Box onto my computer and then installed Global Base, Vector, NA LC's, and Friday Harbor, onto my FSX install.

After doing all that rebooted computer and ran Vector.

Everything looks fine except for the black squares I have all over the place. Looks like trees that did not texturize.

This happens all over the place and is not localized to one area. I experience the same at different locations.

This is FSX BOX with the new ORBX FTX central 4 with the new Vector update 1.6.3

I noticed in world library they were all scattered around and not nice and orderly like FTX used to install 

Here is a screenshot of what is going on 2019-8-23_17-22-41-571.thumb.jpg.d7e43bc5b9c98da137cfd6409a524c87.jpg

Hello Doug Sorry to waste your time and others that read this post. Yes you were right and your answer reminded me that I did not have the DX 10 Fixer. I scooted on over to Steve's DX10 fixer website and bought a newer more up to date version of it. The 4.0 version is the latest.  I owned a very dated version of it. Anyway everything is working fine now and my ORBX products installed on FSX BOX  look just wonderful as they always do. You know as dated as FSX is it is still a wonderful product and I am getting a lot of enjoyment out of it. Happy Flying guys :-) 

Archived