Orbx Central not creating symbolic links after migrating scenery

hm2118

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  Win 10

Simulator:  XP 11 11.35

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

Installed ver 4.0.10,  all my installed scenery ( in ) speared in orbx central. I created a new black library on another drive and migrated TE GB south. All The scenery files copied to the new scenery library folder,  deleted from the original  /x-plane 11/custom Scenery folder  but no symbolic links were created in the  /x-plane 11/custom Scenery folder and no mention at all of TE GB south in the scenery_packs.ini

Not sure what is the problem. But now I cannot use the scenery in X-Plane.

Update.

If I completely delete the scenery, and I download fresh to the Orbx Library, a shortcut get created.   The migration seems to be the issue.

Can I migrate the scenery, then do a manual shortcut to the  /x-plane 11/custom Scenery folder using copy/paste shortcut ? or the links has to be symbolic links rather than just shortcut ?

SOLVED

Thanks Nick,  re-syncing created the links in  /x-plane 11/custom Scenery folder.

Although I have read the Orbx central user guide. I don't remember reading that we need to re-sync after migration. Maybe, I'v missed it.

Archived