Australia V2 error

hi,

I have ftx australia v2 installed but it messes up my scenery. I let orbx install as per normal and have not touched the entries. Why are there buildings and trees on the tarmac? if i disable ftxauv2_05 scenery then the problem goes away. Can someone tell me how to fix this? A lot of my terrain is messing up like this 

image.png

8 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

depending on where that is:

you could have another airport active or

you have not yet applied the Australia v2 payware airports fixes.

Hi nick. Thanks for your answer 

The airport in the picture is Perth airport. But I have never downloaded or used an addon Perth. This is just the default 

Sorry for the late response, I’m away from home at the moment, one of the perks of retirement.

AUv2 includes an enhanced version of YPPH Perth which should override the default YPPH but that seems to be being suppressed on your system. I don’t recognise those buildings you show as being default ones so perhaps there is another 3rd party version residing on your system somewhere.

Without access to my home computer, I just have an IPad with me, it is difficult to check out possible issues.

One area you could check is the order of your Scenery in your Scenery Library. Check the position of Australia V2 and make sure it is sitting at a higher priority than any other library containing YPPH scenery.

2 hours ago, Graham Eccleston said:

Sorry for the late response, I’m away from home at the moment, one of the perks of retirement.

AUv2 includes an enhanced version of YPPH Perth which should override the default YPPH but that seems to be being suppressed on your system. I don’t recognise those buildings you show as being default ones so perhaps there is another 3rd party version residing on your system somewhere.

Without access to my home computer, I just have an IPad with me, it is difficult to check out possible issues.

One area you could check is the order of your Scenery in your Scenery Library. Check the position of Australia V2 and make sure it is sitting at a higher priority than any other library containing YPPH scenery.

Hi Graham!

Thanks for your reply, the buildings might look a bit different because i use Rex Airport Textures HD, it just replaces the default buildings but this shouldn't affect anything because it only replaces textures. 

If i disable FTX Australia, the building you can see on top of my plane disappears and the scenery looks normal 

Archived