Oregon SD and HD

Dadtom65

Have bought Oregon SD and see that I can get the HD version later. My question is if I decide that I want to tryout the HD version later, I take it that I will have to uninstall the SD version first using of course Orbx Central and is it just a matter then of installing the HD version. Is it as simple as that. Derek.

2 hours ago, Dadtom65 said:

Have bought Oregon SD and see that I can get the HD version later. My question is if I decide that I want to tryout the HD version later, I take it that I will have to uninstall the SD version first using of course Orbx Central and is it just a matter then of installing the HD version. Is it as simple as that. Derek.

Hi Derek, I did exactly this.

I bought the SD version, let it install and then saw that I wanted the HD version.  So when I went to buy the HD version a red box popped up saying I'd have to uninstall the SD version.  I did and it emptied the SD folder and populated the HD folder.  It's 219 GB by the way.

Thanks Jack. So that’s ok but now having trouble with my X56 as forgot to change The drivers as was getting back into Elite as my son was playing it and making millions by just mining. Anyway is there a way to start from fresh for the controls plus is there a way to delete the old controls. Thanks Derek.

5 minutes ago, Dadtom65 said:

Thanks Jack. So that’s ok but now having trouble with my X56 as forgot to change The drivers as was getting back into Elite as my son was playing it and making millions by just mining. Anyway is there a way to start from fresh for the controls plus is there a way to delete the old controls. Thanks Derek.

X56?  I’m sorry Derek but that’s above my pay grade :D.  Never even heard of Elite, is this a video game?  Wish I could help.

Its a joystick,It’s ok got it sorted and yes Elite Dangerous, it’s a space game simular to Star Citizen is it, but far better I think plus it’s out not like that other thing. I’ve had it from day one when it and sssssshh payed a £100 to start the beta but never got into it really. Derek 

Archived