Problems with some thing.

Dadtom65

Right just down loaded Oregon and it seemed fine.  Never had any trouble before. Came back and it seemed to have finished so went to Orbx Central and Oregon was blue so selected it and it seemed to try and finish loading or downloading and then Orbx central like shut down and I could not get it to come up again as it just closed again. So when I went to my hard drives my C drive was red as it was full up. Did try and check it to see what was going on but no luck. Obviously so thing has gone on it during the download of Oregon but can not find what it is.  Derek.

Ok just tried to download it again and it came up with two options, one to my main Xplane folder which is what I used before or another place. Now it keeps coming up with Error a communication error occurred when trying to perform this action. Derek.

Well went ahead and deleted the Oregon items in the custom scenery folder and still getting the communication error. One thing I did notice under the install notice it says install via manual download. I need help. Derek.

Ok sorted it myself, after deleting the Oregon files and it came up with the communication problem I decided to restart my comp and after clicking on Oregon it’s started downloading it again. Phewwww. Derek.

Archived