KSAN Scenery issue

JRP

I recently purchased a new computer. It has an Intel I9 processor, 32 GB RAM, Nvidia RTX2070 graphics card running WIN 10. A dedicated SSD containing the FSX Steam installation and ORBX sceneries was taken out of the old computer and installed in the new computer.  

The Global ORBX products installed are Global Base, Global openLC Europe, Global openLC Mesh South America, Global openLC North merica, Global Trees HD, Global Vector, Global Iceland Demo, Global Airport Pack, Global Lights Configurator and ORBX Libraries. In addition I have for Europe EU Norway,  ENNK, ESSA and LOWI installed. For North America I have NA Northern California, NA Pacific North West and NA Southern California with  KPSP and KSAN installed. I have several ORBX sceneries for Oceania and in the FTX Global Vector Configuration Tool the Add-on for FTX Australia is checked. Although I have some additional sceneries from other vendors, these are currently not activated in FSX.

Once the SSD with FSX Steam and ORBX was installed in the new computer I veriefied the FSX installtion using my Steam account.  I also used FTX Central to verify all installed ORBX products and updated those that required an update.

By physically checking (flying) each installed ORBX airport in FSX I noticed that several ORBX sceneries showed issues that I did not experience on my old computer.  These problem sceneries are YMML Melbourne International Airport, ESSA Stockholm Arlanda Airport, ENNK Narvik Airport and KSAN San Diego International Airport. As the issues are not the same for each scenery, I will submit requests for support for each one individually.

This request for assistance is for the San Diego International Airport Scenery. The problem is depicted in the image. It looks as if some remnant scenery is overlaying the KSAN scenery. 

OLl0jRz.jpg

Things I have tried so far:

1. Ran the Airport Elevation Corrections utility. 

2. Verified KSAN installation using FTX Central.

3. Uninstalled KSAN.

4. Re-installed KSAN.

5. Tried to set FTX mode to "FTX Southern California Mode" in the Control Panel for KSAN. I can select the Southern California mode but the selection is not saved when the control panel is closed. I can only select and save "FTX Global or OpenLC NA Mode". 

6. Based on the fact that the selection mentioned in 5 above is not saved, the NA Southern Califiornia installation was verified in FTX Central and the update installed.

None of the above resolved the issue. I have not changed the order of sceneries in the scenery library. All other 3rd party sceneries are disabled.

Any suggestions will be appreciated

Archived