TrueEarth Oregon, "There are no downloads available for this product"

I love the new scenery technology but FTX displays the "no downloads available", message on Oregon SD install page (Yes, I bought the SD).  I have latest FTX, plenty of disc space, glorious Washington scenery, and the full UK scenery installed and working. Any thoughts?

Regards,

Richard Goldstein

Not a great result.  Installed the new FTX Central and it is refusing to open.  Initially it opened and allowed me to click on the install Oregon, but now it is a large grey rectangle that says 'loading products and libraries'.  At one point network use was high for an hour or so, now there is no use of disc, network or cpu by any orbx modules and the program appears frozen.  It is also preventing normal internet browsing and use, which can only be resumed by ending the orbx task!

Cheers,

Richard

Thanks for your answer and the tip.
But I have meanwhile FTX Central 3 ... as well as Central 4 ... installed and uninstalled, respectively
removed all traces, restarted the computer and still can not download Orbx Oregon HD.
FTX Central 3 ... works fine (but not the Oregon download) - Central 4.00 hangs during installation.
I'll have to wait until there's a solution from Orbx.
Best regards
Willi

Only for information:
I just bought 74S Anacortes Airport 'for fun and for the test'.
The installation was no problem with FTX Central 3 ...
Everything allright.
So the realization remains: with the Oregon download something is wrong.
Best regards
Willi

I must correct myself.
First of all sorry - I had not seen until just that the download of Oregon just with
Central 4 ... is possible.
But my problem remains.
Central 4 .. can not be installed. It remains stuck at the location for reading the libraries and files.
As I said earlier, in my opinion I have exhausted all possibilities.
I am a little helpless and hope for help.
Best regards
Willi

Hi Willi,

I forgot to mention that before I reinstalled Central4, I downloaded and reinstalled Central3.  Once that was working, I installed 4 and chose the option not to keep 3.

Hope that makes sense.  It still not faultless as the download completely stopped for 4 hours for some reason and only recently restarted.

Cheers,

Richard

Thanks again.
I already tried this order.
At the moment the installation is silent with the note 'Loading ... Loading products & libraries ...'.
There is no activity from CPU or any drive.
Best regards
Willi

It's done.
Central 4 is installed and working.
Now Oregon is being downloaded.
During the deinstallation I did not see that Orbx had registered not only in the directory 'AppData \ Local' but also in the folder 'Roaming'.
After deleting everything, Central 4 was installed.
Best regards
Willi

Its still not right.  I've been downloading Oregon for almost 24hrs and is still only 75% complete.  Central 4 seems to prevent all other internet access when it is downloading and often requires a reboot of the computer to use the internet browser.  Download keeps completely stopping and requiring reboot.

Cheers,

Richard

Archived