Install without download

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  

Simulator:  

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

Manual install with previous manual downloaded zip file

In the past using ftx central for reinstallation i used  Previously downloaded files.  For the last two days I’m downloading vector at less than 500k per second... I can t seen to install with the zip files, it requires always the internet connection. Is the install done only via internet?.  Since I’m reinstalling everything again at this speed it will take several months to have all my modules back on line...

best regards

JMN

Thanks for your reply. can you answer me another question.

I´m inquiring about having multiple install over two systems. I have my desktop setup which governs a home build cockpit in construction and my notebook which I use almost all time since I work abroard. I do not use both systems at the same time nor intend to. 

Neverless when at home I prefer to use my Desktop since its a more much more powerfull pc, but noticed that I remarked that my FTX install on the desktop is telling me that my australia V2 is already installed, even if it is on the notebook.

My question is in a case like mine, can I have both PC fitted with a working version of Orbx addons or Iºll have two purchase the product 2 times.

Best Regards

JMNaudin

Archived