Error after installing FTX Vector

RonJo

Hi,

Installed FTX Vector via FTX Central and recieved error Message:  No Installed simulator om Your system! FTX Vector. Configurator will now exit. 

My simulator is P3Dv4.5.

FTX Central says that the product is installed but when I press Control Panel or Validate I get the same error Message.

I have uninstalled and installed FTX Vector several times and still get the same error Message. 

I had no problems installing Global Base Pack or Open LC Europe/North America, that I Installed first. 

P3D v4.5 is located on a separate 2TB SSD disk on my computer and all ORBX products are reffered there via FTX Central. 

Does FTX Vector need to be Installed before Open LC products?

I am grateful for help.

With best regards 

Ronny

Hi,

thank you for feedback. Attaches an image showing the error Message. As you mentioned, it may be missing a registry for P3D.

I`m not too familiar with everything in P3D yet. I need to get to know the program first.

FTX Central tells med that Global Vector is Installed and up to date and I can make changes to product Tools. To me it seems like everything works when I take a flight. 

The scenery is almost lifelike and detaljed. 

In the Orbx migration Troubleshooter I see that FTX Global  og FTX Global OpenLC Europe are both migrated correctly. But not Global OpenLC North America or Vector. 

I`ll get to work on this a bit ahead.

With best regards

Ronny

IMG_20190809_231818.jpg

Archived