Migrate too slow

There ought to be a faster way to migrate all the Orbz files to a new location out of P3D.v.5. I have just about everything you made and it is taking forever. I have moved England, North and South Germany and just those 3 that took about 3 hours.  I like all the features of the new Central except that we ought to be able to at least tell it to migrate everything and start it and go to bed for the night, arising the next day to everything moved. Just my two cents worth.

Howard

Hello Howard,

I am told that you can indeed do that by selecting migrate for each product which will then queue them

to be done one by one.

I am sure you will not mind if I move this from a no support requests here forum to the Orbx Central support forum.

Hi Nick,

If you moved this string, I can't find it elsewhere. Sorry.

Anyhow, I loaded up all my scenery into the queue and went to bed. This morning all had been moved. Works well. 

I did have one issue though. When I started P3D I got a message that there were multiple FTX Airbus aircraft in the program with the same name. I clicked on OK, but that just brought up another message saying the same thing, but with a different Air Bus plane. I soon figured out that it was going to do this for all the FTX added AUS and NA traffic aircraft. I went into P3D and all the FTX aircraft were still there. I looked in the new remote folder and they were NOT there, so I do not know how I ended up with duplicate  airplanes.  I went into P3D and Central and it looked like they had been migrated as that option was no longer visible. I deleted all of the FTX aircraft traffic from the sim file and the sim runs, but I do not know what will happen if I try to put the aircraft traffic back in.

Overall, things went well.

Thanks

Howard

Archived