New complete install, Content errors with Orbx scenery.

RobC

Hey guys, I keep getting these errors ONLY on exit of P3Dv4, (see attached log file), it's on complete reinstall of everything on a new 2TB hard drive. 

They don't seem to be affecting the flights or anything while in the simulator, but I have never seen anything like this with Orbx before, does anyone have any ideas on how I can fix it?

NOTES:

This is a Band new total install of everything, Global Mesh, P3Dv4.5hf, Orbx (everything I own).

I flew several flights (tuning up my controls) with P3Dv4 ONLY before installing my orbx scenery, and I did not get any errors.

The only other scenery I have installed as of this time is FlyTampa KTPA, and it's working fine.

I'm using the newest Orbx Central 4.0.4

The Content Errors come ONLY after shutting down the sim.

I'm using the new "Outside of the sim directory" library system

I notice a lot of the content errors are from the Orbx Libraries? is there a way to remove those and reinstall them? OR is that not a good idea?

thanks for any help or suggestions, if I can just get through this issue I can install all my other sceneries/airports

Rob

ContentErrors.txt

Will do, thanks Nick, I was hoping this was something simple!! I needed a break after a tough week!!

this is only my second time installing P3D so I have not run into this before as far as I can remember, I will put this in my install notes for next time. ;-)

Archived