Help Us Help JP-GRO

Jay Kae

Over at Ozx we are running this action for JP-GRO, to be able to do this you would have to register for the OZx forum, due to privacy rules:

Dear all,

One of our members, JP-GRO, lives in Chile and apart from his life and his family he has lost everything he's got. His apartment building has collapsed and his city is in ruins, he is helping with S&R retrieving the lost souls from the rubble.

Please donate, even if it is as little as a dollar, everything helps, click on the logo below to donate:

Posted Image

If you are not comfortable with PayPal, the FlightSim Store is now collecting donations also. All funds will be forwarded to myself for transfer to JP in Chile. Please click on the logo below to be taken to the 'product page'

Posted Image

JP does not have Paypal but whatever we collect I will put over into my bank account and either transfer the money via Western Union, the bank account itself or a cheque, depending on what is the most convenient at the time.

Calm Gurdy, only it was enough to me with your preoccupation, which, already is sufficient, but everything what you guys do has to me without words really.

Separate that my English is not of the best ones, literally I am crushed, i dont now what to say … except Very many Thanks to All.

Cheers...

I really hope that people keep bumping and donating here, I know JP personally through MP sessions over a period of time (pre earthquake) and he is indeed a genuine person in need of some help to get back on his feet, this community has done some amazing things helping people on the forums from helping the less fortunate financially to obtain FTX products to helping one of our old mates get a new system (entirely dontated parts) so that he can enjoy the FTX goodness as he was no longer well enough to do it for real (incidentally he is still proving the doctors wrong every day ;) ) This is the kind of generosity that makes these forums and the people who frequent them a fantastic place to be, it makes me proud to see.

Well I just got paid having started work again a couple of weeks ago - what better way to spend some of that money than helping a fellow FSX/FTX/Dodo-er out when their life has suddenly been turned upside-down. Donatation made and thread bumped! All the best to JP and family.  :)

Well JP, you have been trying to fly a helicopter with a keyboard for the last week (which is damn near impossible) and having mic issues using your onboard sound with feedback, so although this one is not cash so to speak I hope it helps out a fellow simmer, shoot me a PM with an address so I can get these in the mail for you :)

post-455-130204099802_thumb.jpg

post-455-130204099804_thumb.jpg

Are you kidding? Oh My God......

I do not have idea what to say.....

I am overwhelmed.....  I feel like boy in Christmas

Thak You Ryan, Really...  :'( In my life, I have never received so much, now you give more.....

I´Dont have a Adress..... lol (Sorry, but laugh is part of my therapy)... Ok, sending you a PM

Cheers and Thank You...

Living Legend!!!!!  8)

that is very true

Thank You JAy and Ryan... Really for Everything......

I have my passport, managing ways to go to Australia, will be difficult but not impossible If all goes well, I hope some day have the honor to meet all you guys in person

Cheers

I hope you make it to Australia mate, at least you dont have to worry about any more earthquakes.  I am sure you will make good use of them, it really isnt much, I just replaced both items of mine so it was a logical move to send them on to you :)

Living Legend!!!!!  8)

that is very true

Thank You JAy and Ryan... Really for Everything......

I have my passport, managing ways to go to Australia, will be difficult but not impossible If all goes well, I hope some day have the honor to meet all you guys in person

Cheers

Earthquakes? Nah, you don't have earthquakes to worry about in Australia, no siree, it's the snakes!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Better to stay airborne I think  ;) Glad you are able to be so positive JP!

Stephen

Oh My..... jajajajjajajajajajaj Well I Love Australia, Snakes, Wallabies... Its all better then Earthquake...

Very Nice Pictures Mate......

Thank You Stephen... Wow Nice Shot´s.........

Looks like that buggers eat more than a packed lunch,its got a bigger mouth than the ex misses And Ryan mate what can one say just goes to show what a great bunch of FRIENDS we all have here on the forum and Good luck to you J P.

cheers

Iain

Archived