Recover insertion point Orbx Central v 4.04

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  Windows10 pro

Simulator:  P3Dv4.5

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

to have the insertion point working in Orbx Central

first step :

Go to C:\ program DATA / Lookheed Martin browse to Scenery .cfg --> CUT / PASTE on desktop .

After Launch P3D go to your favorite airport .  for making an other Scenery.cfg  don't worry all are wrong .

shut down P3D .

delete the scenery .cfg in C:/ ProgramDATA/ Lokheed Martin / P3D

delete scenery.cfg  in  C: user/appdata/Roaming/ lockeed Martin/Prepared 3Dv4/

replace by copy/paste your SCENERY.CFG from the desktop in C:/ ProgramDATA/ Lokheed Martin / P3D

and the same SCENERY.CFG from the desktop, Copy / Paste  to C: user/appdata/Roaming/ lockeed Martin/Prepared 3Dv4/

open your P3Dvxx and go to your favorite airport of your choice

Open ORBX Central V4.04

Go to : Setting/ insertion Point ... all your scenery from addon scenery are above Bathymetrie .

Patrick

I have no scenery.cfg in C: user/appdata/Roaming/ lockeed Martin/Prepared 3Dv4/ (and I installed P3D firn scratch without Orbx bu a lot other sceneries/add-ons).

As far as I know the only standard location is C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4 .

We still need a better installation tool that does not screw up everything, I guess that even if the insertion point worked Orbx entries woul dbe added in a nearly random order.

8 minutes ago, Lucky67 said:

I have no scenery.cfg in C: user/appdata/Roaming/ lockeed Martin/Prepared 3Dv4/ (and I installed P3D firn scratch without Orbx bu a lot other sceneries/add-ons).

As far as I know the only standard location is C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4 .

We still need a better installation tool that does not screw up everything, I guess that even if the insertion point worked Orbx entries woul dbe added in a nearly random order.

Before i never have Scenery.cfg  in Roaming folder ..

I don't know why it's in it today ..

Cheer

Could you please give an indication of your scenario loading time (after you selected all your scenario parameters). How long does it remain on "Loading auto-generated scenery"?

Mine is between 15 to 22 minutes - 95% of that time is on this stage of Loading auto-generated scenery - (i7 8700K, RAM 32GB) versus 3 to 4 minutes before this v4.

Thank you for your help. 

• Nick Cooper changed the title to Recover insertion point Orbx Central v 4.04

Archived