How can one Migrate twice?

Hello,

I ran into a problem (which I new I had) while Migrating Orbx airports and scenery.  I ran out of disk space.  I have been low for a while so I decided to go get a new Hard Drive.  After moving X-Plane over and then migrating the remainder of the scenery to that drive I attempted to move what I already migrated over to the other drive to my new drive.  I don't have an option to do that again however as the migrate button has disappeared.  I am now trying to clear some space off the drive that is full and I need to move the remainder of the scenery to my new drive.  Is there a way to do that without uninstalling / reinstalling?

Operating system:  Windows 10.0.17763

Simulator:  P3D/Xplane 11

Screenshot:  

Issue:  After Migrating once, the button disappears and I am no longer allowed to move the scenery again.

Hello,

try this.

1. Rename your library folder to something other than what it is now.

2. Create a new empty folder with the same name.

3. Start Orbx Central and delete the new empty library folder.

4. Close Orbx Central.

5. Create a new folder on your new drive.

6. Start Orbx Central and add that new empty folder as your new library.

7. Close Orbx Central.

8. Copy all the prevously installed files from the old renamed folder into the new folder.

9. Start Orbx Central, if you have done this correctly, you should see all your products as installed.

Thank you for the help.  Unfortunately it didn't work.  So instead of continuing trying to find a way to do it I figured I would just bite the bullet and re-install on the new drive.  Thanks for the help though.  May I recommend that the migrate option would stay available if possible after the first migration occurred.

aaaaaannnnndddd that has now caused more problems...haha.  Love it!  FTX vector now isn't finding any airports and the scan is completed really quickly.  I'm guessing it's probably a registry issue?  Any ideas?

And after posting this I see that others are having the same issue, so this isn't me. Sorry for the extra post.

Archived