unable to install Innsbruck Airport

Had the same problem.  My download would hang at 91%.  As per someone's recommendation:  pause download, quit Central, reload Central, resume download.  Worked for me.  Might have to repeat a couple times.

I repeated that several times. without success so far.

it can not be put on the customer to spend hours on a simple process like downloading purchased software.

The manufacturer has to check that before! I expect a quick fix, otherwise I will demand my money back.

On 8/8/2019 at 7:18 PM, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

I am driven to the conclusion that there is a fault, please be patient until we can see what has gone wrong.

Thanks

Hello,

When will I get a solution to the problem and how will I be informed. This completely confusing forum is not an option! Otherwise, I'll ask for my money back.

if I click on "Innsbruck" in my account in "your Products" and then on "Download via ORBX Central" I get the message in the attached picture.

Bildschirmfoto 2019-08-10 um 13.06.34.png

Hey Nick,

I do not know how, but after several identical attempts, it has now worked.
What should I say ... Fantastic Scenery. The performance is 10-12 FPS better than my previous freeware Scenery. Great work. You deserve the money :) 
Thanks a lot and keep up the good work (but with a more understandable installation guide, especially for Mac)
Regards Guido

259614915_Bildschirmfoto2019-08-12um21_14_04.thumb.png.0dae23af39fd4163a271bee6c81fb7e3.png

Archived