ENGLAND/ SOUTH/ PD3v FSX

TRUE EARTH and EU ENGLAND  one is FSX and the other is PD3. Dont Know witch one is witch. OBIX wont tell me.  The Difference, this is around PORTSMOUTH (NO Spinnaker the tall lookout tower) been there very impressive  but one of the products had a picture of the tower?  I saw on PD3 more trees, and the standard rectangle shape buildings than in FSX true to there word aerial photographs

up to a point where money comes first.  (This bit really gets me i have to say it because ive payed for this Orbx addon  X 2 and the land marks are normally CHURCHES/BIG STRUCTURES that stand out FOOTBALL STADIUMS. Could not find anything in PORTSMOUTH. FSX is better than P3D by a long way. The funny thing is before i payed for the southern england  on FSX i had the SPINNAKER and i had the FORTS in the channel lol thats not on PD3 or FSX Extra Addon.  (FSX is better)

Right for one thing your in the wrong forum, this forum is for the oldies to have a chat and remember the old days, if they can remember them that is, only joking guys. This should be in either the FSX or P3D support forums. True Earth is P3D and EU England is FSX. Ok, plus your attitude is not helping anybody. So put it in the proper support forum and someone will help you. Plus put a tick in the box at the top to follow your request and you will know when some one replies. Derek.

Archived