FTX on FS 11

mhimhi

I think he has has FTX's and his FSX's messed up :P

The title of the movie is "FS11 Preview (FSX) realflight".

But also, there is a product called realflight too http://www.realflight.com/products/gpmz4420-index.html

(Its a R/C plane simulator).

So I dunno, a bit skeptical about this personally. Especially since there are no other FS11 videos.

Also, I found the viewing angle a bit of a weird choice (its like from the passenger seat, but its not, but that may be because he used head tracking).

yes,it's fsx, i wrote in the title (FSX)

with waf x for the living pilot and the light more contrasted and ftx au blue,

but this is my hope for the future FS11...An FTX  ground, colours, light and best flight model...!

FS11 has not been started (or barely). 

Someone is running a line of bull. 

ACES are finsihing the next MS Train sim first. 

FS11 according to rumour, so I'm at fault too, is unlikely to be seen before the end of 2009.

I'd really like to get hardware that will run FSX well first before I get trapped in the next great leap forward,

And maybe next time MS just might get the bugs ironed out ahead of Release to Market, so we poor sprogs in simworld don't have to bear all of the development costs.

FS11 has not been started (or barely). 

Someone is running a line of bull. 

ACES are finsihing the next MS Train sim first. 

FS11 according to rumour, so I'm at fault too, is unlikely to be seen before the end of 2009.

I'd really like to get hardware that will run FSX well first before I get trapped in the next great leap forward,

And maybe next time MS just might get the bugs ironed out ahead of Release to Market, so we poor sprogs in simworld don't have to bear all of the development costs.

i'm happy for this! I spend a lot of money for FSX!!

yes,it's fsx, i wrote in the title (FSX)

with waf x for the living pilot and the light more contrasted and ftx au blue,

but this is my hope for the future FS11...An FTX  ground, colours, light and best flight model...!

Is this waf x an add on for FSX?  If so is it compatible with any aircraft?  I'm confused  ???

Cheers,

waf.x is "Walk and Follow" for FSX. It's a nifty camera positioning tool, which in the case of the Aerosoft Beaver in the video, allowed the camera to be positioned behind and right of the animated pilot model, which achieved that nice realistic feel to the video. http://www.dbsim.com/Waf.x/dbs.waf.x.htm

And the video is FSX, not FS11 :)  The author was making the point that FSX + FTX + WAF.X = FS11 ;)

Thanks for the explanation John.  I'm still confused though, I have the Aerosoft Beaver, but I have never seen the pilot from the inside of the aircraft ever.  Mmmmm I wonder how he did that  ???

Cheers and avagoodweekend...

Thanks for the explanation John.  I'm still confused though, I have the Aerosoft Beaver, but I have never seen the pilot from the inside of the aircraft ever.  Mmmmm I wonder how he did that  ???

Cheers and avagoodweekend...

Using WAF.X you can reposition the VC camera to anywhere in the cockpit, so in this instance he moved the viewpoint back and to the right, as though he was in a rear passenger seat. Cool effect, and it's very immersive.

Archived