EGLC stutter airport

Just bought London city :( i am a great fan of Orbx from day one and a have alot of your stuff;but london i called it now stutter airport :) :) :) I have TE the hole of engeland and almost al the addon airports no problem no stutter at all :) bought PNW and the 2 airports smouth as silk :) for Xplane 11 with the latest update  and also the latest grafic drivers :) now my setup its a high end system I9900 OC 5GHZ 32 GHZ and Z390 chip motherboard with RTX2080TI OC 1775Mhz.Maybe you guys now wat went wrong here .EGLC stutter at somme places really dissepointed :(

No stutters on my end with a similar rig, I guess the problem is on your end mate...

Delete the scenery_packs.ini file in your Custom Scenery folder and relaunch the sim to see if it improves 

I used both the solutions first started with the first one deleting the scenery_packs.ini file in your Custom Scenery folder. this did not work :( 

Then used the second solution deleting the contents of the Output\Preferences folder... and yes its smooth like butter no more stutter :) :) :) 

Thank you very much guys very happy now :) 

Archived