very odd water issue UK south

sol404

this is not great there should not be discrepancies like this especially within a single region  

I have already posted on inconsistencies between regions i.e. decals on south and central but not on north (which after having fixed has reverted to having none again)

its very annoying that having decals (which I prefer) hides Xplane water bodies

also annoying is the fact that ORBX has done all the work when creating the LC addons and not implemented in the True Earth  (roads and water which I purchased ages ago and don't use anymore)

please reply

hi thanks for reply

will do but I have to fly it again to get the GPS info

basically it runs in a line from Canary Wharf, isle of dogs northward as far as I flew about 30 miles first shot is in between Broxbourne and Lower Nazeing

last shot is Limehouse basin which west of EGLC there are a number of basins (docks) along that stretch before tower bridge (did you see the other  post I did about tower bridge issue)

also have the same issue around Compton Abbas will post map soon as I get around the aera

hi Tony I disabled EGLC and still have the problem with the water and the decals this also extends south of the river Thames

also no decals around out side Compton Abbas area I haven worked out where it starts again when flying back east towards London I will do a slow fly to see where it starts I will also use the terrain append app to see if I can fix this 

images of Blackheath South London and Compton Abbas (goodway map for location)

VSL Cabri-G2 - 2019-08-04 13.56.23.png

VSL Cabri-G2 - 2019-07-31 18.27.49.png

Archived