AEC Auto-Config Not Disabling Airports

After recently migrating Orbx Vector with the latest Central open beta the AEC auto-config tool is not disabling any airports. When I first ran it I was having a .NET Framework error but it's gone away since disabling anti-virus as recommended on other threads about the issue. However now when I run it no airport is disabled despite having many third-party addon airports. These airports do appear in the "Enabled" column but the tool is failing to pickup the scenery addons. I am able to do it manually however. Previously this tool has been working fine.

On 7/26/2019 at 4:42 PM, Asheroo said:

After recently migrating Orbx Vector with the latest Central open beta the AEC auto-config tool is not disabling any airports. When I first ran it I was having a .NET Framework error but it's gone away since disabling anti-virus as recommended on other threads about the issue. However now when I run it no airport is disabled despite having many third-party addon airports. These airports do appear in the "Enabled" column but the tool is failing to pickup the scenery addons. I am able to do it manually however. Previously this tool has been working fine.

Are all your sceneries now using the addon xml method?  There is a trick in the meantime you can use the LorbySI Addon Organizer and run the export scenery.cfg temporarily tool then run the AEC Vector scan. The exporting scenery cfg will temporarily create entries in the scenery cfg for all your airports found in the add-on.xml scans that the scanner will pick up. Until they update the scanner to search add-on.xml files not just the scenery.cfg file

• 4 weeks later...

Archived