EGLC London City Airport

rod73

Having downloaded  EGLC I have received a message stating that there was an error in the installation,

Attached is the log file, sorry I find this too complicated to understand (due to my age no doubt). the programme runs well

so I cant understand the problem. I have GB True Earth south, central and north installed no problem.

orbx_ftxcentral_log.txt

Hello,

the error message is because there is a small error in the control panel.

I have attached the replacement control_panel.xml file, please copy and paste it into

X-Plane 11\Custom Scenery\Orbx_A_EGLC_LondonCity and the error

message should go away.

You will also need a replacement library.txt file which I have also attached,

that should be placed into X-Plane 11\Custom Scenery\Orbx_OrbxlibsXP.

In each case, please allow the files to overwrite.

control_panel.xml Library.txt

I tried your suggested fix Nick didn't seem to work. To make matters more complicated I am a mac user and know things are seldom straightforward. I have now tried uninstalling the library file and reinstalling.

Thanks Nick for your speedy response. I tried reinstalling and got this.  X-Plane cannot run with this package installed. You may need to remove the custom scenery package. Any suggestion which subform to post in. My log file is beyond my comprehension.

I had it running on my Mac, but had an error due to missing a vehicle.obj (don't remember which one it was).

I also found that it hit the FPS quite hard... I love TE GB South, also with a 3rd party EGLL, but this EGLC is heavy on my Mac (iMac 2017 4.2 GHz i7 / 32 GB RAM / Radeon 580 8 GB / dual monitor setup)

I will keep is as I intend to "mix" the objects from this EGLC with some freeware versions.

Archived