Australia v2 duplicate regions

Hi

Wiped hard drive for fresh reinstall of everything, have installed FSX SE, and installed Australia V2 (via FTX Central) no issues with this.

Once into the sim I have duplicate Australia states as follows (in order as they appear in drop down box) ...

Northern Territory

Australian Capitol Territory

New South Wales
New South Whales

Northern Territory

NorthernTerritory

Queensland

South Australia

Southern Australia

Tasmania

Victoria

Western Australia

Are Tamworth and Coffs Harbour compatible with Australia v2 (haven't had a chance to look around yet) as they were my fav''s in original Australia.

David

• Nick Cooper changed the title to Australia v2 duplicate regions

Nick,

I had the same issues in FSX SE, so I downloaded the FSX.zip file as noted above. After copy / overwriting the existing files with the new files,  I needed to uncheck (disabled) all of my ORBX entries in the FSX Scenery Library and click on "OK" to rebuild database, and then I went back into the FSX Scenery Library and rechecked (enabled) all of my ORBX entries in the FSX Scenery Library and click on "OK" again to rebuild database again. After that all is well!

I'm thinking (after the fact) that maybe I only had apply the process noted above to the FTXAUv2_05_SCENERY entry in the FSX Scenery Library?

Tommy

Archived