Unable to update with ObjectFlowUpdater

Hi, I have reinstalled FSX SE onto a SSD ...

I downloaded & updated to the latest version of Orbx’s library files via FTX3 and my airports via manual installers (as these were purchased via DVD)

After installation I am receiving a Dynamic Object Module error at the start screen of FSX.

I have attempted to manually update the object flow.dll files for each of these airports via usage of the ObjectFlowUpdater tool.  

Unfortunately the tool cannot complete it’s task, due to not being able to download the meta files.  

Any help to get the ObjectFlowUpdater or the objectflow.dll files to work / download would be appreciated.

Thanks

QF10

Updating FSX modules ...

DLL.xml C:Users\****\Appdata\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\dll.xml

DLL.xml C:Users\****\Appdata\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX-SE\dll.xml

Requesting the current version from server ...

ERROR: Unable to download the metafile 

Updating P3D modules ...

Requesting current version from server ...

ERROR:  Unable to download the metafile 

Hi Nick, sorry yes it does and when I click Yes it’s a CTD, if I click no no then the module is not loaded and FSX boots up as normal.

Unfortunately when I load the selected airfield that errors it is missing its buildings, but people flow etc are all still working.

I read that this is an objectflow issue and to redownload via the ObjectFlowUpdater tool within the scripts page,

This tool is showing the above error.  I am fairly certain that if this tool updates correctly, the objects will then reappear and the error message will also disappear at startup.

Hi Nick, thanks for the file however I already have this version of objectflow.dll from the Orbx library download.

Luckily having a dig around my old HDD (luckily I hadn’t reformatted it) I found the files I needed to replace, so replaced them.  

Archived