WAGG Airport elevation problem

Hi,

When I fly in Indonesia, Kalimantan region airports, the elevation is not correct, it makes impossible to land smoothly, because the airplane is going under the runway during landing. How can I fix the elevation for default airports? I've tried to use FTX Central Tool - ftx Global Vector - Airport Elevation Correction, but it didn't do the job. After Running and applying, the elevation is still wrong. Please have a look at the attached screen capture below:

(this problem affects most of the default airport sceneries, but WAGG in particular)

airport default scenery is one below the other. when landing, the aircraft falls through the upper one, which is frustrating.

image.thumb.png.8b8473dcc2aa6e95f94b5ad620df823c.png

image.thumb.png.4f2bc0ea61aa4039180011db3c9b9c97.png  

correct, that is default airport.

I have installed Global Base Pack, Global Vector, Global openLC Europe, EU Germany South, LDDU Dubrovnik Airport, LOWI Innsbruck Airport. There is no mesh installed. Airport another ICAO code is WAOP (alternative to WAGG)

yes, I do have up-to-date  https://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids3.html NAVAIDS installed. Probably I installed some other mesh or something like that, which messed up the scenery and elevation.

The first screenshot signalizes that there are two sceneries used at the same time for one airport, right? I see that the taxiways are different and apron differs, other than the elevation is different. So I should look for WAGG / WAOP files in the FSX subdirectories to clean that out. Am I right?

Hello,

if they are the same airport, then this is the problem.

As there is no WAGG in FSX but a WAOP instead in the same place, the default airport

cannot be excluded and you will see both at once.

I would suggest that you ask the developer of aerosors for an answer

Archived