Problem with LDDU Terrain

Hi, first time posting here.

I have purchased LDDU yesterday and installed correctly using FTX central 3 and all seems well apart from a small terrain issue as shown below.

I use P3Dv4.4 and have:

FTX global base

FTX openLC Europe

EU England

EU Scotland

ESSA

LEBB

LDDU

Global Iceland demo

Global airport pack

Global lights configurator

Orbx libraries

I don't use vector or any 3rd party mesh. I have failed to find any other LUUD scenery in my Lockheed Martin folder which may cause conflict, please help me fix this. 

Thanks, Chris

2019-7-3_19-36-1-731.jpg

2019-7-3_19-36-7-68.jpg

2019-7-3_19-36-14-668.jpg

2019-7-3_19-44-40-886.jpg

scenery library.jpg

settings.jpg

Gents,

I just recently bought LDDU and have precisely the same issue. Setting mesh to 5m (mine was 2m also) does not fix the problem. I own all your Global products and Regions, and have Vector (unlike the OP) and the only real difference between the OP and myself is I am on 4.5 Hotfix.

Cheers,

Mark

That is what I would like mine to look like! However, mine is like the OP’s and I only just bought it. There is nothing it can conflict with if I assume it should work with all ORBX products.

Mark

Hi guys,

I've checked it on my end and got the same problem. My apologies, I have no idea how it could've slipped through the cracks and I would've sworn the problem wasn't there before.

Try putting the attached file in the P3D/ORBX/FTX_EU/FTX_AA_LDDU/Scenery folder, and please report back if it solves the problem. If it does, we'll push it out as a hotfix on FTX Central.

Cheers, Misha

ORBX_LDDU_CVX_rwyend.BGL

22 hours ago, Misha Cajic said:

Hi guys,

I've checked it on my end and got the same problem. My apologies, I have no idea how it could've slipped through the cracks and I would've sworn the problem wasn't there before.

Try putting the attached file in the P3D/ORBX/FTX_EU/FTX_AA_LDDU/Scenery folder, and please report back if it solves the problem. If it does, we'll push it out as a hotfix on FTX Central.

Cheers, Misha

ORBX_LDDU_CVX_rwyend.BGL 260 B · 9 downloads

Thank you Misha, have just tested and is prefect.. 

Regards,

Mark

Archived