Default scenery showing up over custom scenery

Hey all,

Had a problem with the KPDX Cityscape and found out to fix that I needed the PNW scenery. Bought that and installed it which fixed my initial problem but has created another. I have a custom scenery for Portland Int'l installed and was working marvelously until I installed PNW. Now I have the custom tower, but the default tower is now right beside it and the default airport buildings are on top of (inside of?) the custom buildings. This was duplicated again by installing a photoreal scenery for Portland (total of 3 towers!), but I disabled that for the time being, so just dealing with the Orbx problem at the moment. I feel the answer is in the load order somewhere but this is the first time I've gotten into scenery in FSX so my knowledge is limited and attempt to adjust it haven't had any success. Currently my load order is thus:

KPDX-Portland Oregon INTL Airport FSX (custom airport)

FTX_AA_KPDX_CITYSCAPE

Portland KPDX Photoreal (disabled due to causing another duplication of airport buildings)

FTXAA_ORBXLIBS

FTX_NA_PNW05_SCENERY

FTX_NA_PNW06_CVX

FTX_NA_PNW07_MESH

FTX_NA_PNW08_CUSTOM

FTX_ZZ_GLOBAL_AIRPORTS

ORBX!OPENLC_SAMERICA1

FlyTampa-Tampa

FlyTampa_Libraries

Las Vegas Mega Photoreal Scenery

Las Vegas Mega Photoreal Scenery Part2

Addon Scenery (nothing in here) and everything else that came with FSX below.

So I was able to remove the tower and buildings by renaming some bgls in the pnw scenery and even removed a troublesome bridge using ADE but I'm now seeing the default airport ground stuff (runways, taxiways, etc) underlaying the custom one. Pretty sure it was always there but I was focused on that tower enough that I really didn't notice it, so any ideas on how to clear that up would be most appreciated.

I only found one that I hadn't renamed and it was an elevation bgl. Turns out that without that my airport is on stilts. 

Quick edit: Doesn't seem to be an Orbx problem as it still appears this way with Orbx scenery disabled.

Archived