Tony, first possible bug? Low to no TE-W road traffic generated

To Tony, or whomever, within TE-W's domain, I have truly very, very low generated, or none...generated road traffic on any secondary roadways,  other than a few showing up on freeways. In the 'burbs, on roadways skirting for instance the coastline...practically none. I do have trains that generate on the tracks.  Compared to TE-GB...which has plentiful road traffic, on mostly all roads you fly over...TE-W is sparse to none at any given moment.

Tony...is this a bug?    I have tried default road as well as transparent road textures, but that did not add any noticeable road traffic.  Honestly, when comparing the TE-GB road system to TE-W, there is basically no animation and traffic.  Is there a solution?   Yes...I have verified my TE-W three times...in succession, and even after that...practically barren roads all over...

PNW

The traffic is definitely much more sparse than TE GB..  It is indeed weird seeing major highways and roads in the heart of Seattle with only a few cars passing through here and there.  These highways and roads are usually urban  Nascar events 24/7.

1 hour ago, tonywob said:

Yep, I'm looking into this... it seems for some reason less cars are being spawned than normal.

Thanks, Tony...I felt something was amiss...

Would the fix come as an update for TE-W?

Beautiful roadways, with two cars every hundred miles, is a real immersion squashier...;(

Archived