Washington TE, Seattle City only Default Scenery

Just installed Washington TE and it looks superb, the only Problem I have with it is that the Seattle city Area is default Scenery. I have had DD Seattle City installed, which I however uninstalled prior to this and I do Still have DD Seattle Airports installed but have removed the Seattle ARoads Mesh, like instructed in the User Manual. However, I still see the default Seattle City Scenery. It could totally be a mistake on my part but currently I'm not sure what else I can try. I'd appreciate any help I could get with this.

Regards Jan

Transaction ID: 5d0dcc776a67f

S550_Citation_II - 2019-06-22 13.18.31.png

Hi There -

Could you please attach a copy of your scenery_ini file located in the Custom Scenery directory of your XP11 installation?

I’ve used the DD Airports with True Earth during our beta testing so I’m sure we can fix this...

Thanks,

Steve

14 hours ago, Steve Colbert said:

Hi There -

Could you please attach a copy of your scenery_ini file located in the Custom Scenery directory of your XP11 installation?

I’ve used the DD Airports with True Earth during our beta testing so I’m sure we can fix this...

Thanks,

Steve

Hello Steve,

The scenery.ini is attached, thanks for your help.

Jan

scenery_packs.ini

@No1Cheats Hi. Your ini was/is a mess my friend. Your layering of your Orbx TE files were all over the place and masked completely by other scenery files. Anyway I have only concentrated on the Orbx TE addons layering. I have placed all the TE addons in their correct location and sequence in the .ini and also moved the London Landmarks above the TEGB files so you should now see London city as it is intended to be seen.

The rest of the .ini needs restructuring but I am here only to assist in making sure you are able to view your  Orbx addons correctly.

Delete the existing scenery_packs.ini ( there is no need to make a backup copy cos it's all screwed up) and replace it with the revised one I have attached.

I know that you have not mentioned not being able to see the Orbx TE's correctly and your query relates to DD Seattle, but looking at your .ini I could see you would end up with problems. Prevention is better than cure:D

I will let @Steve Colbert deal with your DD Seattle problem.

scenery_packs).ini

8 minutes ago, jjaycee1 said:

@No1Cheats Hi. Your ini was/is a mess my friend. Your layering of your Orbx TE files were all over the place and masked completely by other scenery files. Anyway I have only concentrated on the Orbx TE addons layering. I have placed all the TE addons in their correct location and sequence in the .ini and also moved the London Landmarks above the TEGB files so you should now see London city as it is intended to be seen. 

The rest of the .ini needs restructuring but I am here only to assist in making sure you are able to view your  Orbx addons correctly.

Delete the existing scenery_packs.ini ( there is no need to make a backup copy cos it's all screwed up) and replace it with the revised one I have attached.

I know that you have not mentioned not being able to see the Orbx TE's correctly and your query relates to DD Seattle, but looking at your .ini I could see you would end up with problems. Prevention is better than cure:D

I will let @Steve Colbert deal with your DD Seattle problem.

scenery_packs).ini 49.77 kB · 0 downloads

Hey,

Thanks so much for this. I really appreciate it, I had no clue, I was always using XOrganizer and let it do it's thing, excepct for the areas that It didn't do autmatically, maybe that was a mistake :D. I just checked KSEA, and what you did to my Scener.ini has fixed my problem completely. Thanks a lot again to both Steve and jjaycee.

Jan

@jjaycee1 @No1Cheats You guys have been busy whilst I’ve been asleep here in Wisconsin! :)

I’m glad the resorting of the scenery_ini file did the trick.

Offen the order of the entries of this file is the culprit behind issues like this where scenery isn’t visible and for some reason this file can get re-shuffled in strange ways.

Thanks @jjaycee1!!

Steve

Archived