Wollongong + Australia v2

29 minutes ago, carlosqr said:

Hi

After installing Aus v2 I started to test airports. I found a double 747 in Wollongon

Any ideas of how to get rid of one?

q25rZS7.jpg

bc6EXEf.jpg

Thanks for any advise

Regards

Carlos

Hi Carlos, 

There is another similar topic on page two of this support forum, it’s been said that orbx airports need to be updated once the updates are released to fix some issues.

Best regards,

Ridvan Celik 

Just now, Ridvan Celik said:

Hi Carlos, 

There is another similar topic on page two of this support forum, it’s been said that orbx airports need to be updated once the updates are released to fix some issues.

Best regards,

Ridvan Celik 

Hi Ridvan

Oh I see, I had the impression I read something about an update for airports but didn't know it was to fix issues, I'm sorry then.

Thanks a lot for the heads up, let's wait then

Cheers

Carlos

As mentioned elsewhere, you can go to ORBX in your P3Dv4 folder and search for YWOL in FTX_AU\FTXAUv2_05_Scenery\Scenery. You should add a ".off" (no inverted commas) after the bgl for two of the files but do NOT change the cvx.bgl file. This gives a temporary fix where the free and paid versions clash.

Bernie

4 hours ago, musterpilot said:

Have you tried a hacksaw ? :D

John

I would need a real big one John :D

2 hours ago, BernieFlyer said:

As mentioned elsewhere, you can go to ORBX in your P3Dv4 folder and search for YWOL in FTX_AU\FTXAUv2_05_Scenery\Scenery. You should add a ".off" (no inverted commas) after the bgl for two of the files but do NOT change the cvx.bgl file. This gives a temporary fix where the free and paid versions clash.

Bernie

Interesting Bernie, thanks, I've been a bit absent from the forum,  and I see is no good :)

I hope the official airports update is launched soon

thanks again

Cheers

Archived