Addon compatibility with AU V2

dragonsainmon

Hi,

I have just downloaded and installed the Australia v2, and I was wondering if I need to install the Holgermesh for Australia as well, or is it part of Australia v2?

Are the addon airports compatible? Your website only sites the old Australia package.

Cheers!

• dragonsainmon changed the title to Addon compatibility with AU V2

Hi Nick!

Thanks! Really appreciate the quick response! I love the products by the way. Especially the Tamworth airport. I did my basic flight training at the school there and it's just how you guys have recreated it. Even down to the aero club on the corner! 

Again, thanks! Are the other capital cities in the works?

Regards

Eugene

Hi, just installedAU v2 and followed the guide for the elevations files. 

Now I have 40+ AU airports from ORBX, which have also a simple versions in AU v2. Could you not provide a batch file or a tool to disable all the AU v2 airports that are installed as separate airports, so that buildings, etc. from AU v2 airports are not visible anymore?

I ran through all my ORBX AU add-on airports folders and manually disable the FTX_AUS_ICAO_objects.bgl and ADE_FTX_ICAO.bgl. In some cases like YSCH I also had to deactivate ADE_FTX_ICAO_CVX.bgl to avoid floating buildings in the air.

Could you please read the instructions relating to the existing ORBX airports. Do nothing with them as updates will be rolled out to make them all fit seamlessly into the new AUv2. The process is a lot more complicated than just disabling a few files.

If you touch any files relating to these airports, you will create issues for when these updates are installed.

Archived