Save Australia version 1?

Hi,

Please, is it possible to make a backup of version 1 before uninstalling it? If so, how?

What would be the folders located in the FTX_AU folder to copy, if it is possible to make a backup in this way?

Thank you and Regards,

Richard

EDIT: I just saw that it is still in my account, I am downloading the ZIP version...

Hello,

because the product is in your account, there is no need whatsoever to make a local backup.

It will not disappear from your account and will be available for you whenever you make the

extraordinary decision to go back to the first version.

Nick, please don´t get mad at me but explain to me why you seem to be obsessed by "no need whatsoever to make a local backup"?
I have a very slow connection and IF I have to re-install an ORBX scenery it is mucjh easier to do it from a local backup, than re-download it so that is why I always

download manually. This saved weeks of time when my HD broke down, a while ago. Ok, I might be stupid but I will stil, in the future, download manually and save a backup of the files. Sorry Nick! ;)

Jack

the Swede in Spain

1 hour ago, Nick Cooper said:

Thanks Jack.

I take it then that you have every intention at some point of ditching Australia v2 and retuening to version 1?

Not at all Nick, I think I was among the first to install AU2. But... let´s just agree that we disagree when it comes to backups. ;)

Case closed.

Jack

Archived