Australia v2 static object clash.

I installed AUSTRALIA V2 as per the instructions then started to see what improvements there were. First up: YWOL - It is one of my favourite aiports - not least because the ex-QANTAS 747 VH-OJA is sited there. 

This is what I found: There is now an 8-engine 747 there! :)  The Original YWOL 747 object now clashes with the airport improvements in AUSTRALIA V2.

If I remove the file  <ORBX_YWOL_Qantas_B747.bgl> from the 'ORBX/FTX_AU/FTXAA_YWOL/Scenery' folder  - then restart, all is OK, EXCEPT that OJA is now restng on grass and not the concrete base it originally sat on and shows in the YWOL scenery - plus the support vehicles and stairs from the original also vanish. I should also mention I moved YWOL to sit above the Australia scenery in the Scenery Manager to see if that made a difference - it didn't.

The obvious question is this: Can I remove the static 747 at YWOL in Australia Version 2?  I also wonder how many more such object clashes will there be at other airports?

I have attached a screen grab of this one.

Thanking you in advance.

Ian

PS: I now see 2 windsocks superimposed over each other.

YWOL static object.bmp

I haven't had a look at YWOL yet, but I guess this is the same (or related to) the problem at YPMQ Port Macquarie where I usually based myself in Eastern Australia. The YPMQ airport product also has what I are assume the new Australia V2 airport objects bleeding (showing). This results in duplicated terminals, hangers, windsocks etc. I also expect its much the same problem that was posted in another thread with a duplicated Gateway Bridge in Brisbane. I expect we get some advice on how to correct this soon.

Archived