GSXv2 and ORBX VECTOR SODE Jetway Settings

GSXv2 and VECTOR are both using SODE Jetways.  It appears that VECTOR uses them by default.  I have both GSX and VECTOR installed,

but want to take advantage of the SODE support implemented in GSXv2

Is there a way to disable SODE in ORBX so that we can use them in GSX.  Both being configured to use SODE, conflict.  This causes the "floating" jetways

issue.  There appears to be no way to disable them

Thanks.

Thankyou Nick.  

With GSXv2 SODE jetways enabled, I get jetways 50 feet in the air, at all VECTOR enabled and adjusted airports.  That's just about every airport for me...

GSXv2 is loading SODE jetways into the default scenery...  For users who are using both software packages, it's a problem.  With the popularity of both of

these packages, the incompatibility needs to be looked at.  There has to be a fix for this.

VECTOR needs to be checked with GSXv2  I'm going to post this with the makers of GSX too.

The workaround, by the way, is to disable the SODE jetway in GSXv2, or disable "altitude adjustment" for that airport in VECTOR.  It works, but it's a pain in the butt

to do.  Disable the airport on VECTOR rerun the auto height adjustment configuration tool. enable this disable that.  Fly. reverse it out?  We spend more time doing 

configurations then flying.  This is not a good solution for ORBX or FS Dream Team.

Hello,

point taken, unfortunately, its developers, Pilot's are no longer updating it.

I take it that GSX was fine and the problems are with GSX 2?

I base this assumption on the lack of support requests until the release of GSX2

and this from the very first support request for GSX.

This should really be a FAQ, and I blame myself for not having put in the manual, because it was raised very often while testing.
GSX doesn't control, doesn't interact, doesn't write, doesn't affect and it's not affected by Jetways in every conceivable way!
Jetways will continue to operate as they always did before GSX, GSX will issue a reminder to use the Jetway, but that's just a text message, there's no interaction whatsoever between jetways, other than the basic notion of if that specific parking *has* a Jetway in the first place.
Which is easy if the scenery has FSX-compliant jetways, like our own or all default airports. On 3rd party airports with static jetways, GSX can't possibly know about them, unless we provide a specific customization file for that airport that, in the simplest form it's basically a list of which parking have jetways, since the "fake" ones can't be automatically detected.
So, anything you see with Jetways, has always been like that, and hasn't changed because of GSX.

Archived