No idea what I've done to cock up this much

Oh lads

Had most things set up really nicely until TEGB. See if you can spot where I went wrong.

Bought TEGB on April 30th (idiot didn't think there might be a May discount coming the day after so paid full price). Set off from John Lennon Liverpool to Conington. So that's starting with EU England and wandering into TEGB land. Blurred the moment I hit it. Rural Lancashire, not London.

Tried JV's settings.

No change.

Lowered sliders further. No change.

Updated to P3D v4.5. No change.

Uninstalled TEGB, and now all ORBX scenery is a mess (pic below). And I mean ALL. All UK, Ireland, Australia, TE Netherlands, Germany north and south. It all looks like this outside of the airport boundaries.

Bought a couple of RAM sticks to boost to 32GB today to hopefully sort the blurred mess out so I'm £130 into this now (that's a little rant at myself).

Default scenery is fine.

Before I uninstall everything ORBX and try to start again, does anyone have any suggestions please?

And if I do have to uninstall/reinstall do I need to do all of the base pack stuff too?

I'm telling it as I remember it. You may look at the pic and realise that I must have done something else

The red wine is helping my mood though. I recommend it.

orbx1.jpg

Hi

Please open FTX Central first and use the tools that are available.

First, run the "Force Migration" option in FTXC3 settings.

Then if need be, use the "Verify Files option for any and all the Orbx products you wish.

Archived