Strange blue squares while flying from nz too ymml

timmo32

Gday gents I hope your well,the sim has been running well,anyways I did a flight from Auckland too Melbourne yesterday and notice I was getting these blue squares while over land reaching Australia?it was a morning flight too when I left Auckland and during the flight the morning sky was changing from morning too night and a blue unrealistically ocean,as per the photos,?I dont use dx10 at all,tho I've done night and morning flights within Australia only and dont seem too get this issue so far,any ideas gents or suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks .

20190428_173011.jpg

20190428_120439.jpg

20190428_172926.jpg

As a guess, your computer is having a hard time rendering ground textures in the latter stages of the flight. The terrain is set up as a light blue texture (remember texture tears) and then textures are "draped" over it.

Gday thanks for your reply,i can fly anywhere within australia and have no issues with textures loading,and flying from new zealand too australia it does the blue square thing,its a fairly long flight tho,im just wondering if there is any fixes autogen is set too dense?maybe by lowing that might help,tho i have a new ssd harddrive samsung eva 860 ssd,and new vid card,nvida 1060 with new drivers,and im running an i7 ivy bridge 3770k which im hoping too overclock soon.

Archived