On P3D v4.5 very slow loading of Orbx True Hearth Netherlands HD

I have reinstalled all Orbx products on P3D v4.5 and the loading times of both apt such as ESSA,
LOWI, LIEO, LEBB, KSAN or scenarios like Germany South, Norway or Ireland are the same as P3D v4.4 while
True Hearth Netherlands HD (with the default EHAM apt) has a much longer time with a break of around 2 minutes at 36%
of its loading that with P3D v4.4 did not occur.

I also have had exactly this. I did a complete reinstall of P3D 4.5 (according to the uninstalling/installing guides on their forums) and only moved my Orbx products back (according to the reinstalling guide on the forums). After doing that I get this issue. I have no idea why I'm experiencing this while others talk about fast loading times.

I've just done a little testing with Barcelona Cityscape (since that's less heavy than TE NL). As well as what I've written above, I've also reinstalled Global Base, HD Trees and Libraries. I also have verified files for Vector, OpenLC and all regions; and I have tried deleting terrain.cfg and countlessly deleted shaders and P3d.cfg. What I do is first load the default scenario. Loading is fine there. Then I change location to LEBL. There are no other third party sceneries. When I load, it stays on 6% for only a few seconds, then slowly makes its way to 37% where it stays for 1 minute. In total it takes approx. 2 mins 55 seconds to load. That's not real bad, but it's not the speed that others have been reporting.

Archived