p3d v4.5 and GB TE

Hi, as i noted in different thread I updated p3d v4.4 to v4.5. (Client and Content).

All work quite fine, no issue, except of GB South TE. FPS drops here from cca 20 to 3-7.

Is anybody else having the same issue ?

When I returned back to v4.4 all is reasonably OK.

Is there any issue with compatibility, set-up of config files or any other idea why v4.5 which supposed to work better with photo scenery is having issues ?

many thanks for any obsevation or recommendation

JM

No, me too.

Please have a look at your GPU-memory. I am at 10,5GB! I didn't change any settings, only updating client and content to 4.5. I'm not amused to have to srew back my settings now:(!

Just before I had a leg in TENL from EHLE to EHRD. Even with TEXTURE_SIZE_EXP=10 I had a smooth experience without blurries etc. Now, In England, EGHP I had to disable this entry at first; the GPU-memory was overload. Now I'm flying to EGLC with stutters and 10,5GB. Something is wrong here.

Kai

I have worse performance in 4.5 with less addons installs including UTlive. A lot less memory usage, but performance in the pmdg 777 at uk2000s egkk with utlive was running around 40fps, now i get 40fps in the default piper club with no traffic. Using JVs settings too.

I had the same experience after updating client and content to 4.5 = my FPS dropped by one third! I tried everything what was suggested but finally decided to revert back to 4.4 (using my backup copy) and now I have my previous FPS are back again...... The loading time never was an issue for me .......and I do not have the time to download all ORBX files again and to reinstall all the other add-scenery I have!

By the way for that test I was using a lot ORBX GLOBAL BASE PACK, OPEN LC EUROPE, VECTOR, TREES HD, EU GERMANY NORTH, JustSim EDDH and the Aerosoft Airbus....... Before I had FPS of 30+ during TO but after upgrading just 20+.

Any ideas what could cause this problems with 4.5 because other users are reporting the same issue?   

Archived