P3d stops working in a large global area

Hello, I really hope anyone can help me with my issue. 
P3d stops working when I load up airports (default and add on) in a certain areas. For example Boston area: I ctd at KBOS and airports that I tried in the area like 2B2(orbx) and to west as far as KALB and NY0, but at 6B4(37mi west of NY0) it loads up! I remember that 2B2, 6B6 and KSNC did work when I initially installed them upon release. To the South, KJFK fails but KPHL works. This problem also happens in the area around EGKK to EHAM, as far east as EDDT, but EPWA loads.To the north ESSA(orbx) works but ENVA does not. West, nothing works all the way to Spain, England, Great Britain etc. To the south everything all the way past Italy and Northern Africa to HLKF. There could be more areas that I don't know of. I believe I got this issue sometime in 4.3 but continued after updating to 4.4 (client, content, scenery). I usually fly in the Western US so hasn't been much of an issue for me as I didn't notice. The sceneries do load up and look good but after about 5 seconds is when I get the P3D stops working notification. I've tried deleting the P3D cfg file and Shader files with out success.  The main scenery addons I have installed:
All ORBX GLOBAL RANGE products, EU:England, NA: Cen.Rockies, NoCal, SoCal, PNW, PFjords, and few OCEANA airports and alot of airports in the NoCal and PNW regions.  They all work except for a few in the global areas that I have mentioned. Could this be related to some Global Range product? I have attached a file that was generated by FTX Central. Im  unsure if its related or not but did occur a few times. I've also attached (if it did it correctly) the main errors I get in event viewer when the crash occurs, though sometimes I dont get the kernalbase error just the other two. The main issue occurs everytime in the large affected known area. Please let me know what information you need me to provide for help and if the attached files are accessible. Any recommendations to remedy this issue would be greatly appreciated.

orbx_ftxcentral_log.txt p3dstops_1033.MTA p3dstops.evtx

Hi, welcome to the forums

First please apply the below basics.

Ensure the Orbx Libs are installed and up to date. (is there a blue notification above the settings button in FTXC3?)

Ensure all of your 3rd party non Orbx addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.

Then in FTX Central 3 Insertion points, move "FTX entries should be inserted below"  just below your last 3rd party addon.

Then move the "openLC entries should be inserted below"  just below your FTX entries. and click "Save".

Then, if you have Vector installed, there is a Vector control panel access button at the bottom of the FTXC3 settings page. When you open it you can select the amount of road coverage etc, be sure to uncheck the "Frozen Surface (in winter only)"option, and check the Australia Add-Ons under the “Settings” tab, then go to the Airport Elevation Correction (AEC tool) tab and run the auto configuration process and be sure to click on "Appy" when it is done scanning.

Then, please go to your P3Dv4\ORBX\Troubleshooter and run the "MigrationTroubleshooter.exe and post the results.

I have also attached the AVSIM CTD guide for your perusal.

AVSIM CTD Guide - 2018.pdf

Archived