Excessive trees and buildings

Sirids

Hello, since the update sp1 I seem to have a huge amount of extra trees and buildings randomly placed everywhere. 

The update did change scenery.ini position but when I first loaded after the update it looked good, I have placed the Orb X scenery in the recommended positions and everything is obliterated by all these trees and Mediterranean style buildings. I am flying around Plymouth and the PAFC stadium looks like some post apocalyptic scene. I have tried moving the scenery files to other positions but to no avail.

Any help would be great as I have spent a fair while to remedy but no luck.

I don't have any other scenery in the U.K. apart from a few freeware airports.

Thanks

X-Plane Screenshot 2019.03.21 - 16.18.25.74.jpg

X-Plane Screenshot 2019.03.21 - 16.21.11.92.jpg

scenery_packs.ini

Thanks for replying, I will have a look and double check,  I went through and deleted the overlays when TE GB came out. It’s a mystery to me as it wasn’t there the other day and I’m totally stumped.

Unfortunately I am fairly new to X Plane 11, however, I guess that disabling your other scenery

that includes overlays bit by bit, as suggested already, would eventually reveal the cause, much

as it does in FSX and P3D, a process of elimination?

Many thanks. After studying I think I may have left some files in the overlay. I removed the whole folder and it worked spot on, so then it was a process of elimination.

thank you for your suggestions as I had no idea.

Archived