PBR PMDG 747 and NL

HI!
After updating latest v of PMDG 747 - PBR I have texture blurried and gone on 747 and ground only on TE NL. On others aircrafts and before update - problem doesn't exitst ;-( any sollution? On load sim all works fine. After 5 min of flight texture blurred and gone on PMDG 747. Trying with/without envshade, clean install etc. With other aircrafts - all works fine. 
Scenario 2: when flying TO EHAM from flytampa - there is elevation problem (even is fixed when flying FROM).
Have P3D latest v. i7 8770k 16GB, RTX2070

2019-3-15_10-18-29-382.jpg

2019-3-15_15-51-2-981.jpg

2019-3-15_15-51-16-265.jpg

2019-3-17_21-40-14-394.jpg

12 hours ago, Jodle said:

With other aircrafts - all works fine.

Hello,

this is the key statement.

It is neither the fault of the aircraft nor the Orbx scenery.

It looks like the combination of the two has used up all your hardware resources.

I have found similar problems after the update drom 1.0 to 1.10 with PMDG 737NGX so suspected ORBX update (How can I roll back to 1.0 with ORBX Central 3.0?) Blurries all over the place in True Earth NL right now. A non argument above from ORBX over eating up the recourses. Same excuses in the past with TU GB South and the London area. You need Super quantum computers right now to do flightsim these days.

Hello,

you cannot "roll back" but like everyone else, you can deselect greenhouses,

shed models and lighthouses to have what you had before the update.

It is not a "non-argument" to state that one can use up all the resources

with too many high demand addons.

It may well be a proposition that you will not accept because it does not fit

with your opinion.

For now my sollution is:
Uninstall PMDG 747, CLIENT P3D, CONTENT. Also unistalled ORBX NL.
Then installed CLIENT, CONTENT, ORBX NL, PMDG747/8 and for now it works. After 5 min of flight I have sharp texture and aircraft.

2019-3-18_17-32-13-142.jpg

3 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

you cannot "roll back" but like everyone else, you can deselect greenhouses,

shed models and lighthouses to have what you had before the update.

It is not a "non-argument" to state that one can use up all the resources

with too many high demand addons.

It may well be a proposition that you will not accept because it does not fit

with your opinion.

No, it's not... all worked fine until your update was there... same story as TE GB-S

There is very complex scenery/aircraft and all of this request clean without shader tweak - resources. Even now after 10-15 in over ORBX NL I have little blurred ground but there is no ntdll ctd and texture of aircraft loading after 20 min. 

1 hour ago, simbanl said:

No, it's not... all worked fine until your update was there... same story as TE GB-S

As you suggested, I take the lighthouses and greenhouses off and a lot of other loads and made a departure online on VATSIM tonight from EHAM to Denmark and still blurries all over the place. Restored a imagefile with the old 1.0 version and all the (performance)  problems are solved.... So, who's telling very tales here?

By the way, I have both versions for P3D and AFS2 and it was very nice that your team have get rid of the bridges on the old Sat pictures and forgotten to put the correct ones in place on the main motorways North/South in The Netherlands but no.... NO Bridges... what a shame those half backed ORBX products.  

On 3/18/2019 at 8:33 PM, simbanl said:

As you suggested, I take the lighthouses and greenhouses off and a lot of other loads and made a departure online on VATSIM tonight from EHAM to Denmark and still blurries all over the place. Restored a imagefile with the old 1.0 version and all the (performance)  problems are solved.... So, who's telling very tales here?

By the way, I have both versions for P3D and AFS2 and it was very nice that your team have get rid of the bridges on the old Sat pictures and forgotten to put the correct ones in place on the main motorways North/South in The Netherlands but no.... NO Bridges... what a shame those half backed ORBX products.  

mate do u still have the installer for the 1.0? where can i find it is so annoying that is all blurry 

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 5:45 PM, Nick Cooper said:

Thanks.

What do you think was wrong before?

P3D, PMDG or Orbx?

Although he did not mention it, I am pretty sure he did the PBR update of the PMDG Queen without having the v4.4 of the P3D Content installed. Sadly, P3D still not officially annouced that the content is A MUST for PBR addons to work. Otherwise it Looks like on above screenshots: parts of the plane are black...

I had all actual version of content/client etc. After PBR update from QW 787 same problem. Few minutes on air and texture loading after 20-30 sec or no. When passing ORBX NL region all return to normal.

Archived