How to update TrueEarth Netherlands 1.10 (AFS2) bought on Steam

Guys,

I bought FS2 with all DLCs, which includes Orbx Scenery on Steam, now you have released an Update for TrueEarth Netherlands, but Steam doesn't show the update, also FTX Central does not identify these scenery on my FS2, so please help me out here, I understand that I haven't bought it from ORBX Direct, but I also understand that I paid for a product that you develop, so, I'm assuming that I'm a customer that deserves the updates liken any other direct customer that you have.

Please let me know how to get the updated content..

My order number on steam is: 1684808271942481695

Thanks for the quick answer Nick,

They don't have a support forum, they're forum is meant only for users to discuss the games...

Is there a way to link, or transfer my purchases from Steam to ORBX Direct? I didn't knew that the purchases were not tight to the developer when I got them, so I would prefer to have all my ORBX Stuff concentrated on the FTX Central.

If there is not, how long usually takes for an update released by you to get to Steam Users?

Fabio

17 hours ago, Tomfa said:

Hi Nick,

Thank you for your reply!
But there is really no solution to transfer ORBX purchases from Steam via FTX?

Because as I described on the wire above, in the past ORBX had been able to transfer my purchases FlightSim store, for FSX on my FTX account.

Regards, Pascal

Read my comment Tomfa, I updated via FTX Central 3.0 a few days ago and have also bought AFS/2 via Steam

5 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello simbanl.

You are missing the point, that Pascal bought his TENL product

from Steam, not from Orbx Direct as you clearly did.

Well, well Mister Nick Cooper from ORBX. What a day for you to set me for the second time today aside as  someone who's missing the points. Look at my screenshot.

Anything else.... Mister Cooper?  I will file a complain against you for your very,  very unfriendly behavior in these forum/support area.

steam purchase.jpg

Please note that we are not discussing Aerofly FS 2 here, we are discussing

True Earth Netherlands.This can be purchased at either Orbx Direct or at Steam.

The question is can True Earth Netherlands be updated by FTX Central if it was purchased from Steam.

The answer is no it cannot.

Please also note that although we are delighted to support customers wherever possible, we are under no

obligation to tolerate customers' bad manners.

Archived