San Francisco Bay scenery issue - ORBX Global

I have no addons nor have added any FSX addons for the San Francisco area in California except Global and Global Vector. I have some Cal Classic period addons but they do not include the bay area or bridges.

I recently began some scenery work in the bay area. The issue is the appearance of a curving concrete overpass beneath the Oakland Bridge. Now I am aware from Google Earth that this is actually additional lane ways attached to the outside of the bridge but they are definitely in the wrong place.

See this image:

xk7SAdz.jpg

Now in the stock FSX (picture from another user) they do not exist,see here:

oak_bridge.jpg

Can FTX ORBX advise me if the inclusion of this bridge attachments was part of Global Vector and if so how can I get rid of them?

I have identified the World Scenery Area by the way it is 0102. I am unable to locate the low level bridge flyover in default FSX objects either. 

Hello,

you could answer the question by unticking the Vector scenery library entries.

I think that you will need to isolate the Vector objects file for the area, unless

you don't mind deselecting bridges in the vector control panel.

I will have a go at that Nick. I am not sure now what is the issue, as is the way we these things because I reinstalled a fresh copy of this scenery area and the anomalie persists. As a matter of interest I then installed some San Francisco area Bridges that came as 2004 scenery package and the anomalie dissappeared but it created other terrain anomalies. 

I will try the deselection method in ORBX control panel and get back to you. 

Nick I deselected bridges in the highway group using the ORBX Vector Control Panel and the anomalies have gone, the bridge is back to looking as it did in the default FSX setup. I guess the issue now is how much will that change things in other parts of the world? At least it worked. 

Archived