Chichester/Goodwood loading problem

Hi, Having recently installed Chichester/Goodwood (UK) airport EGHR into X plane 11.03, with Orbx Southern England already installed I always get two messages when I boot up X plane to say there's been a problem with loading and things won't look right. Any ideas?

On 3/1/2019 at 6:11 PM, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

So far, everyone who has asked this question has overlooked the Orbx X Plane 11 library installation.

I suppose I have to ask if it's possible to include the latest libraries with each product purchased. There are certainly many queries regarding this.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i am having the same problem with a purchased scenery pack for Damyns Hall as is my friend. I have located and tried to install the latest library through FTX, however, it just will not install it, i get a little white box that pops up and refers to a product key. I have even tried downloading the zip file manually as the options suggests and then loading through that but i am just getting the same error.

I find it very strange. I had just downloaded and installed ORBX True Earth GB South a bay before purchasing Damyns hall and that seemed to install ok.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Archived