Trouble with Old Warden.

Dadtom65

Hi. Downloaded ok but then got stuck at 100%  so left it and when I came back it has remove from queue and when I do that it comes with update product and if I press that it goes back to remove from queue. Plus do not seem to be able to verify files. Derek.

Ok right I just whent into FTX Central 3 and it said that Old Warden is installed, which was new. So started Xplane but no new Old Warden just the old one. So then whent into the ini file, found the proper one this time and it is there but right at the top of the ini file. So I assume all I have to do now is move it down abit and it should show ok. I take it I can move it to somewhere where the other UK Airports are and it should be ok yes. I can not be bothered at the mo so will sort it tomorrow. Derek.

10 hours ago, Dadtom65 said:

Just one more question, I could only find one file for Old Warden in the ini file is this correct. Derek.

Derek. Loving your monologue here. You ask, you answer. I can't get a word in edgeways:D

I don't have Old Whatsit so can't comment on how many files you should have. However if FTX Central is saying it is installed, then I would now click on the Verify Files to make sure all is download and installed correctly. Regarding the scenery.ini, addon airports should be at the top of the layer so your Old Whatsit airport should be right at the top already since you installed it and fired up XP. It doesn't need moving so leave it.

Hi jjaycee1. Have already verified the files I think, plus it is at the top of the pile so to speak but it is not showing in actual Xplane. It is still the old one not the Orbx one. Can not sort it yet as due at a garage soon to have car sorted, think might need new alternator dam. Though could be crappy Halfords battery. Have Had two so far. Thanks Derek.

Hooray all ok now. I verified the files which I had done before I loaded Xplane and Old Warden is there. I’ve had this before it seems as there was another Airfield that I bought and it took about tree starts to Xplane before it showed up. Anyway all ok now. Derek.

Archived