Scenery Issues Or Change

Hi Guys fsdreamteam vehicles are sunk into the ground at KSUN hailey airport. I took to pictures one picture is when I go down to ground level with my joystick I sink all the way down where the GSX products are at next I pictures are below its just GSX being swallowed up by the airport. I have tried other airports and everything is fine its just this airport that is causing this problem.any help thanks I also noticing the my aircarft on the runway and taxi ways at certain points my aircraft wheels looks like its hitting potholes but only in certain spots thanks.

2019-2-16_13-14-27-577.jpg

2019-2-16_13-13-56-210.jpg

• 1 month later...

Ok so now I have a right to voice my concern is to why I did not get support on my issue by the way I am using preparv4. I sent this comment on February the 16th 2019 here we are in April and still no response on my issue. This is kind of frustrating!! I notice that when using my button on my joystick to get to ground level the scenery keeps sinking as you can see in the picture. I am only using Global and Central Rockies and nothing else. I have uninstalled and reinstalled everything brand new and still the same issues. I am quite frustrated and ready to move on from this. After a month of no support I am rather frustrated.... even when I use GSX the vehicles are automatically sunken into the ground .....hopefully I won’t have to wait another couple of months for support...

Archived