Can't Find Scenery!!!

Seriously I've been all over the internet and tried everything.
I use FTX Central to install LOWI Innsbruck into FS2 and I can't find the @#*&^% scenery in the game.
Have steam version of FS2.

ORBX installs it into a folder outside the game folder in Steamapps/common, I also tried moving it into the C:/documenets/FS2/addons/Scenery and other places. When I start the game it took a while loading scenery apparently, but NOTHING!!!

SO over it, refund pls.

Ok, if you start AFS2 and select "Location" then you will need to zoom the world map out with your mouse scroll er and drag the map over to Zurich area and visually locate and zero in on Innsbruck with your mouse cursor, click on it and then click on start location. 

Just now, Doug Sawatzky said:

Ok, if you start AFS2 and select "Location" then you will need to zoom the world map out with your mouse scroll er and drag the map over to Zurich area and visually locate and zero in on Innsbruck with your mouse cursor, click on it and then click on start location. 

Lets try, it would be nice if I could see my scenery installs from afar like the US ones. 
Also the game needs a search function , but not your domain there.

Ok a bit of google maps, some zooming around and it works. 
Thank you for the quick response and help.
it's a shame the game doesn't make it so easy, it has HUGE potential, it runs exceptional in VR but is still missing a LOT of stuff. like simple search, or multiplayer etc etc.

Archived